Chinese Earth Tiger bite

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Ah, i remember now, love Tarantino. :)
Not familiair with the dish, will Google it ;)
Thank you for explaining
"Shumai" (sp) is shrimp dumplings they serve when you go to dim sum. BTW if you've never gone to dim sum, you're a deprived child.
Godparents were Chinese (Cantonese).
Most perfect tea for dim sum is oolong, the black dragon.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Dim sum is good. But I live in a kind of...rural part of the Netherlands, where the Chinese food available consists of Indian/Indonesian/Chinese dishes, like bami goreng, tjap tjoy, that sort of thing. Or pizza. I could order pizza from my local Chinese take away. :D They are multi cultural like that, :p

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Ich fragte ihn, vermissen sie Russland? Dann versucthe ich zu sagen dass ich russiche sprache lerne, aber es ist sehr komplizert.

I had German for five years in school, but that´s 15 years ago. I hated it back then and I didn´t see the value in learning it properly. I regret that today as I would like to be able to read some of the classics of German literature in its original language. Now the best I can do in German is trying to hold a very basic conversation and even at that level I sound like a complete retard. When I run into Germans or when I´ve been visiting Germany, I just pretend not to know any German at all and speak English instead :zipit:
Es ist nie zu spät eine Sprache zu lernen.

On topic with the original post: Does anyone have experience with this here "Chinese Earth Tiger" in captivity? :D
That dumb common name makes me think of some crazy hybrid tiger (actual feline) with super human intelligence running around plotting to take the world back!

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Es ist nie zu spät eine Sprache zu lernen.

On topic with the original post: Does anyone have experience with this here "Chinese Earth Tiger" in captivity? :D
That dumb common name makes me think of some crazy hybrid tiger (actual feline) with super human intelligence running around plotting to take the world back!
"Earth Tiger" is a really cool name that doesn't make any sense at the same time. What other kind of tiger could there possibly be? Space Tigers? If that's a thing, I'll take 20.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
"Earth Tiger" is a really cool name that doesn't make any sense at the same time. What other kind of tiger could there possibly be? Space Tigers? If that's a thing, I'll take 20.
Ah ah, of course. I think is due to a mix of the ancient Chinese folk legends like the Gods of the four directions (the four symbols) and the first captain obvious fact :-s

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Dim sum is good. But I live in a kind of...rural part of the Netherlands, where the Chinese food available consists of Indian/Indonesian/Chinese dishes, like bami goreng, tjap tjoy, that sort of thing. Or pizza. I could order pizza from my local Chinese take away. :D They are multi cultural like that, :p
Yeah, my godparents owned a restaurant. You'd be amazed how they'd cook multicultural! Lol.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Earth. Air. Fire. Water. Metal. Wood.