Genus Chilobrachys

bengerno

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks like the ones are sold here as Ch. huahini. Anyway veeery nice babe. ;)

common spider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I so agree with ya that the C. fimbriatus is really underrated!!!It has great patterns and color.

How could no like that T?????????:confused:

Steffen

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think your right, it really is underrated. I have no negative things to say about it. It's easy to care for (keep it on bonedry substrate = no mold/fungus etc.), makes ALOT of webbing, great... really great appetite.

well... only one negative thing about it. It grows sooooo slow. :wall: But it is definetly worth the wait!

common spider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
For shure that is one of the things that I like about that T as well as other T's is the great amount of webbing.I have a Pterinochilus chordatus that has just turned her tank into one great big mass of web and I think that is so very cool.:clap:

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When I come to think about it the whole Genus is underrated.. there are some really nice spiders in this Genus.. but of course, C. fimbriatus is great.. :)
They make a really nice webb..
Could it be that they are underrated just because they dont cost a that much..? :rolleyes:
They kinda remind me of Cyriopagopus schioedtei in a way hehe

I'm gonna have a nice fotosession with my fimbriatus and hopefully I will find some other nice ones in Hamm in 2 weeks :D

Last edited:

Ronj

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't see this girl very often so I got a couple of pictures.

How can you resist those eyes?

Dr-Lizard

Arachnopeon
Hi ive had Some chilobrachys
Think yours is the same as the one ive had Chiolobrachys Andersony.

here is af few pics from my web page

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There is my subadult huahini. She is about 13cm in legspam.

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Finally got a couple bad pics of my little C. fimbriatus. I've had this one for a bit over a month. I love this species. I think I need to get a couple more. :D It's just starting to show the abdominal striping but I can't wait for it to really pick up the adult coloration.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
nice shot.those huahini sp are quick little guys!!had one run across my living room during rehousing recently.fast as hell.didnt even see it happen lol