Chilean Zebra

skippydude

Arachnobaron
I saw an Aphonopelma seemani labeled as a Chilean Zebra at the local PetCo, maybe that is what the OP has. Can't really be too hard on them for using common names if that is what they bought it as and there was no scientific name on the tank :(

Yesterday I picked up a Euthlus parvulus from that same petco, it was labeled G rosea, got her on a half of sale, so $10.75 out the door :D

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
I saw an Aphonopelma seemani labeled as a Chilean Zebra at the local PetCo, maybe that is what the OP has. Can't really be too hard on them for using common names if that is what they bought it as and there was no scientific name on the tank :(

Yesterday I picked up a Euthlus parvulus from that same petco, it was labeled G rosea, got her on a half of sale, so $10.75 out the door :D
Eh...not sure I agree that that excuses it but then, I'm in the "don't buy without researching" camp. Still, his history on the boards would indicate he would know better than expecting us to know what he was talking about with such a name and no picture. I'm going with my "messing with us" theory for now.

Also a Costa Rican spider labeled as a Chilean? That's quite a leap, even for Petco.