Cheetah13Mo's Pics (New Camera Edition)

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
how is the attitude on the C. fasciatum
It's a pretty onry T but easy to deal with. I liken it to a B. vegans attitude. Just doesn't like to be bothered and lets you know that. They are pretty though.

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
awesome pics i like the green on the p.irminia mine is just straight black with the nike swooshes

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
awesome pics i like the green on the p.irminia mine is just straight black with the nike swooshes
Thanks, I'm anxious to see the jet black with the bright orange swoosh on mine but that dark green is awsome.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
sling pic

This little one eats like no other. The funny thing is, this one likes to play "Hunt the crick". It never punces right away. It seems to like to play chase a while before dinner.

L. parahybana

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This one is one of my favorites for it's colors. looks like a hummingbird with eight legs.......and fangs.......but no wings......ok, I just like the iridescent green colors.

E. uatuman

Here, she dicided she was done with pictures and headed back to her little hide. Sorry to disturb you your majesty.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This one I can't decide about. It'll get around 9 inches in size but pretty defensive. I can't decide if I want this one out in the front room of the house for a display T or back in the other room with the others. It's going to be very pretty but I like to be able to pull them out to handle if need be and this one is a no no. Oh, well. I've got time to decide.

P. cancerides

Last edited:

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ya my p.cancerides is more skiddish than anything hes about 3+inches or so ive handled him before and he didnt like that. no threat pose or nething just super fast and ran like hell. but i can image once he gets bigger he'll get more aggresive but i was expecting a lot more than what ive expierenced.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ya my p.cancerides is more skiddish than anything hes about 3+inches or so ive handled him before and he didnt like that. no threat pose or nething just super fast and ran like hell. but i can image once he gets bigger he'll get more aggresive but i was expecting a lot more than what ive expierenced.
This one above is nothing right now but I've read and heard the stories. Not planning on handling it but I will definitely enjoy it. :D

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This chubby little girl has been on a diet the last two months and it hasn't made a difference yet but, as you can see by her rump, she should loose some weight any time now.

B. albopilosum

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Heres another little attitude that I need to teach some manners. Notice the water dish never sees the light of day.

B. vegans

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's one fat cancerides Jeremy, you're feeding them well it seems..;)

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Now for a couple of my Avics

A. versicolor She finally has some purple that I haven't seen before.

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i never really liked versis until i saw some purple on some of the pics ive been seeing of them and now i want 1, great pics none the less

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks, She's about 3 1/2 inches and as you can see, she's just starting to get some of the purple around the legs. I've been waiting to see that for a long time.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Fresh Molt

Here is a freshly molted Trinidad Olive. Starting to look very colorful.

H. incei

SkorpNtrants

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
it's nice to see someone else with an H. incei.

They don't seem to be too popular, which I am suprised about.. is this due to size, as they are deffinitly beautiful.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
it's nice to see someone else with an H. incei.

They don't seem to be too popular, which I am suprised about.. is this due to size, as they are deffinitly beautiful.
That's a good observation. I hadn't noticed that but it seems to be pretty accurate. I'm sure size is part of it. I like the smaller ones such as the incei and the scrofa. They are both a couple of my faves in the collection.