Check this out!

SoCalKyle

Arachnopeon
www.spiderkeeper.com

Spiderkeeper is an up and coming website that offers a great forum, huge species list (600+ w/common names available also), taxonomy chart, caresheets, and lots more. So if you get a chance please drop by and register for the forums and help us expand.

Thanks
SoCalKyle

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice site, but very 'under construction'.
The species list is also outdated...

Dennis

SoCalKyle

Arachnopeon
Yeah i forgot to mention about the Construction but its slowly and surely coming around. The gentleman who is working on the site is a computer programming student with alot of homework. But everything seems to be coming along. Not to mention this is 1 of many sites he has built and has to run them all. But we do appreciate everyone who visits the site...

Last edited:

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Cool, another place to go

Looks like a promising site with much to offer. I hope your the one that can offer THE best care sheet section.

Good luck!

Peace

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
(dusts off shoes, checks that steeltoes are still intact and not degraded)

Is it just me, or is the initial post here in INCREDIBLY BAD form? This is like going into a bar to ask all the customers there to come over to your bar while you wink at the propietor there and say, "No hard feelings, really".

Arachnopets receives almost as much traffic as Kingsnake (the invert parts), Petbugs, SpiderTalk, and the Yahoo lists put together. And the funny thing is, even with this size of a forum, we still only rarely get the true gurus such as Dr. Bob Breene or Stan Shultz since they keep mostly to the ATS_enthusiast and Arachnid_world mailing lists off of Yahoo. But yours is "the best forum around", right...

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey
(dusts off shoes, checks that steeltoes are still intact and not degraded)

Is it just me, or is the initial post here in INCREDIBLY BAD form? This is like going into a bar to ask all the customers there to come over to your bar while you wink at the propietor there and say, "No hard feelings, really".

Arachnopets receives almost as much traffic as Kingsnake (the invert parts), Petbugs, SpiderTalk, and the Yahoo lists put together. And the funny thing is, even with this size of a forum, we still only rarely get the true gurus such as Dr. Bob Breene or Stan Shultz since they keep mostly to the ATS_enthusiast and Arachnid_world mailing lists off of Yahoo. But yours is "the best forum around", right...
I thought it was in bad form when it was done on another board but the mod there was cool with it and even suggested he place it in that board's link section so I didn't point it out. What really seemed to add insult to injury on the other board was when he kept "BTT"-ing the post there. Not much surprises me anymore since Netiquette is pretty much a thing of the past. I do think he has enthusiasm and is trying to contribute. A tasteful non-intrusive link in your sig or profile would have been in better taste,IMHO.

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Spam, here, no way!~:0)

...Not much surprises me anymore since Netiquette is pretty much a thing of the past. .....:(
~So, so true!

I do think he has enthusiasm and is trying to" contribute." :) :)
~This is good too.

A tasteful non-intrusive link in your sig or profile would have been in better taste,IMHO.

~YEP! DITTO!