Check this out!

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
congrats!raise some up together so we can see if there communal like the chicken spiders!:eek:
nice job man!

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Still trying to pawn off those Mizzou ticks, eh? I think your generosity leaves us speachless, so much so that we can't even accept your most kind offer. Looks as if you'll just have to keep them all to yourself, such a shame. ;P
This is a little known fact but Brian actually has a thriving colony of Missouri Ticks that hes been selectively breeding for size and intelligence. He has managed to train a few specimens to do small menial tasks.
Ive been trying to get him to sell me a starter colony for years, but so far he just teases me!

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
good it looks like i could put the inca cola in the mail.

moose

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This is a little known fact but Brian actually has a thriving colony of Missouri Ticks that hes been selectively breeding for size and intelligence. He has managed to train a few specimens to do small menial tasks.
Ive been trying to get him to sell me a starter colony for years, but so far he just teases me!
Send me yir address!! We'll just see how much I "tease" :D

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I generally like all animals, but that thing is just disgusting. :evil:

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I generally like all animals, but that thing is just disgusting. :evil:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I cant believe you would say something like that to such an adorable creature!!:wall:
Just for that, you get 3 pint jars instead of only one!;P

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I dont know yet. I'll let you all know as soon as they become "real" slings

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I cant believe you would say something like that to such an adorable creature!!:wall:
Just for that, you get 3 pint jars instead of only one!;P
That's just evil, Brian, even for you! ;P
I think I'll have to respectfully decline...:eek:

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
It would be unthinkably rude of you to decline his generous offer!! He loves these things like his own kin! He feeds them his own blood fir heck sake!!

Brian, I want some of your wee critters too... the slings in addition to the ticks so save me a couple! :D