Check out my website please :)

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A lot of good work but I did not have time to really go over the content to give a full apreciation...

But I thought I should mention this, latin words should be in itallic and only genus should be with a capital letter, not species...

Martin

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by tarcan
A lot of good work but I did not have time to really go over the content to give a full apreciation...

But I thought I should mention this, latin words should be in itallic and only genus should be with a capital letter, not species...

Martin
Yeah, on the areas where the names provided links to pages it looked a lot neater to have both parts capitalised and in non-italics, so that's how I left it.

I should really go through and place the rest into italics though.

Thanks for the input :)

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I dont like that you promoting to chill lividum in a refridgerator before releasing it. If you dont know how to deal with fast spider without putting them inside a fridge - dont buy them.
BTW "haplo" means "the same" or "alike" (greek)

/Lelle

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Crotalus
I dont like that you promoting to chill lividum in a refridgerator before releasing it. If you dont know how to deal with fast spider without putting them inside a fridge - dont buy them.
BTW "haplo" means "the same" or "alike" (greek)

/Lelle
Hmmm yeah good point. I've never chilled any of my spiders tomove them, I can usually initiate the 'carapace grip' for adequate control. I was just suggesting that to others.

I shall remove it anyway, and I like that philosophy: Id you can't control it without aid, don't own one.

Also, thansk for the haplo bit. I'll update it tomorow.

Sorry for that...

Rabies_Kitten

Arachnopeon
Nice work!

Definetely useful pages! I look forward for the sales page, I may attack with my ''spider''wishlist :p

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by deifiler
Hmmm yeah good point. I've never chilled any of my spiders tomove them, I can usually initiate the 'carapace grip' for adequate control. I was just suggesting that to others.

I shall remove it anyway, and I like that philosophy: Id you can't control it without aid, don't own one.

Also, thansk for the haplo bit. I'll update it tomorow.

Sorry for that...
No problem. Hmm no aid..? Well I like to use the old box-and-lid trick when moving fast t´s. I just find a fridge to be potentially harmful.

/Lelle