Check out my A. avic's molt...

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My boy/girl is getting big!!!! I tried to sex it, but failed in my attempt.....LOL. I just cannot believe I got this one as a little sling. I feel like such a proud mom. :)

Attachments

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Nice t. You should be able to sex that t at that size. Go on YouTube theirs some good videos on their I use talons method. But again nice . Show some pics of her well hopefully. A her when she's more active

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I had some people on my Facebook page giving me directions on how to sex it and what to do, but I just didn't do it right and get good pictures. He/she is about 3.5-4" now and is 1 year 4 months old. I'm sorry, I don't know what LS stands for. These are the pictures I took. First I took a picture of the wrong side then when I tried to flip it I messed it up more. Live and learn, right! There is certainly skill involved in learning how to sex them. LOL. Next time.....

Attachments

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had some people on my Facebook page giving me directions on how to sex it and what to do, but I just didn't do it right and get good pictures. He/she is about 3.5-4" now and is 1 year 4 months old. I'm sorry, I don't know what LS stands for. These are the pictures I took. First I took a picture of the wrong side then when I tried to flip it I messed it up more. Live and learn, right! There is certainly skill involved in learning how to sex them. LOL. Next time.....
"I Think" its a male, from what I've read/looked at this looks like a male. Dont take my sexing ID 100% sense i am still new and sexing is still difficult got me as well. but it looks like a male.

Lorum

Arachnosquire
I just didn't do it right and get good pictures. (...)
Unfold that exuvia. The "white part" of all booklungs should be "facing up" (I don´t know how to say it... maybe "in dorsal position" is correct).