Cheapest overnight shipping?

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
These shipping charges are killing my margin.

I buy and sell tarantulas for profit as well as breed and sell dubias. But good God, the shipping charges! I see people on this forum advertising around $10 overnight shipping... how?! By far the cheapest I've found is USPS, and even they're (on average) $40 for each package. This is killing my margin, there just has to be something that I don't know. Any ideas? How do you ship? Or are these people just taking the hit on shipping and making up for it with overpriced items?

To keep the mods away: Please do not discuss "brown box" shipping. I am simply looking for cheaper overnight shipping. You know, for baby clothes.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Pay some day workers with a truck to drive it there? they will do it for 5 bucks and a 12 pack ;)

Seriously though I've no idea, I to have noticed a huge difference between people with overnight. @cold blood is the cheapest I've been quoted at 30 (which is very cheap looking around at 50 and even 60)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Ah ah, IMO you guys in the US seriously need something like the cheap courier prices we have here. Ok, no overnight, but a within 24 max 36 hours will cost me $6 to $9 max (I'm not talking about T's, but everything in general).

:-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
^^^ * everything in general, of course, like a T's parcel or a PC, because if you order a giant fridge you will pay a bit more of course :-s