Centipede is running away from crickets

Aqual

Arachnopeon
I have had this centipede for about a week and whenever I try to feed It the centipede runs the other way should i try and feed it something else or should I wait a couple days and try again?

basin79

ArachnoGod
I have had this centipede for about a week and whenever I try to feed It the centipede runs the other way should i try and feed it something else or should I wait a couple days and try again?
Is the centipede out of hiding or are you taking the hides out or digging it up to feed?

basin79

ArachnoGod
It was walking around the surface
If it was hiding under section me cork bark or had dug down under the substrate I'd say it might be in premoult. But with it being active it isn't. Do you have a pic of it?

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Here's a personal experience that may or nay not help. Sometimes, the carrot in my crickets' enclosure would go off, and the whole box would stink horribly. The crickets survived seemingly unharmed, but none of my centipedes, which after all, are very scent-oriented animals, would touch the crickets. Once I used a new, clean batch of crickets, they ate them as normal.