Caresheet Idea

Slide

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've been thinking about putting together a list of caresheets in a format I could carry around for awhile now (ie: store it on my Clie), so I could have a photo (or two or three) and care/habitat information available at my fingertips whenever I might want it.

Just as an example, I put this sheet together about Ceratophrys spp. (I know, not a T, but it's what I had a photo and information for at the time...it'll get the point across, though :) ), download it here . It needs the iSilo Reader , but it should work on anything the iSilo reader is available for (PalmOS, PocketPC, etc). (Or you can see it on the web here)

The page is setup for the "HiRes" Palm displays (320x320), but will work of anything, really...

Is this something folks would be interested in? Or should I keep it to myself? ;P

Thanks!

Slide

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I should probably add --
I'm only planning on doing these for Ts, and the information would probably be a bit more thorough (as possible). ie: Provide info on growth rates, changes in coloration/behaviour/etc between sling and adult, photos of the T at various stages (as available), and all that...

Anyway...back to your regularly scheduled programming.. ;)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
wow...that is awesome!
too bad my Palm is 1st generation, and my HotSync doesn't even work for some reason! But someday, I'll have a new cool one, then I'd definately use it!