Caraboctonus keyserlingi

styrafoamcow

Arachnopeon
Hello, I recently learned about this species of scorpion, caraboctonus keyserlingi and I was hoping to get into contact with anyone who is selling them or knows someone who is. I appreciate it! Thank you!

styrafoamcow

Arachnopeon
I am also interested in other species!! I would love to buy any exotic and interesting species you may have :)

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Caraboctonus keyserlingi come out of Chile, which I believe is closed for export now. They used to come in pretty frequently but I do not see people selling them as often anymore.

There are a few of us who have some good lists for sale. Check out the Classifieds section and you should see a good mixture of different scorpions!

styrafoamcow

Arachnopeon
Its closed? Man that sucks. And I know I look pretty frequently. I'm still looking for something that catches my eye. Thank you for the info though

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
No problem. You could look into Diplocentrus as they look a bit similar and in my opinion are one of the coolest genera there is!

Pipa

Arachnoknight
Yes , you wont be getting any scorpions out of Chile anytime soon unfort., the gates are closed and sealed for now. I concur, def. check out Diplocentrus.. very cool species!

styrafoamcow

Arachnopeon
thanks for your input. I'll be looking at some of those. I am also looking at getting some Israeli Gold scorps