Can you sex this?

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Can you sex from this? I'm horrible at sexing and i'm not even sure if this picture helps, haha let me know, this is my A. Avics molt.

Attachments

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Also, after the molt she feel out of her web hammock and below it was her water dish she was in that .... face down? i guess you could say, and i kind of tried to get her out of it so i poked her, she ran then walked up the wall, now she is on the glass, she's still white and all fresh because she just molted no more than 2 hours ago, i'm woundering if this is going to mess her up as she hardens scince she moved so much, anyone know?
Mike

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by invadermike
Also, after the molt he feel out of her web hammock and below it was his water dish she was in that .... face down? i guess you could say, and i kind of tried to get him out of it so i poked him , he ran then walked up the wall, now he is on the glass, he 's still white and all fresh because he just molted no more than 2 hours ago, i'm woundering if this is going to mess him up as he hardens scince she moved so much, anyone know?
Mike

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Jon

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Actually, how big is is the exivum? I think they need to be kind of big to tell without a microscope.

Jon

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
NO!!! Don't make it a boy!!! Haha, Well i call everything a She or Her untill proven something else, everything is a girl when your not sure, make it a girl, haha. So your thinking it's a HE? :( The exivum was 3" exactly. I believe that's large enough...

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Do you see a definate leafy stucture by or over the epigastric furrow (the slit above the booklungs). If so, then he is a she. If not, then she is a he.

Jon