Can you epiandrous fusillae sex L3 G.Rosea?

nightsinger

Arachnopeon
wanna give it a try? She is molting to 4th instar in those pictures.

Seems like female to me but i am certainly not sure. It's my first and only T -yet;) -

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't know how you got female, but I would say you can't because it's to small to see.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
it looks funny to me. might be too young still. most lit i have read says i5 is earliest you can EF sex

nightsinger

Arachnopeon
I don't know how you got female.
Hmm. I just hope :8o . Simple and effective ;)

Anyway, i'll try to check the exuvium in our medical biology laboratories. Any advices to soften the exuvium best? Water-soap or alcohol? -if alcohol, what percentage?-

PS: Thanx 4 all those rapid answers
PS2: @cacoseraph -> i just viewed your vid at youtube -the vid in which a pedeling tries to devour your finger- very nice vid and very nice replies to the comments

Last edited:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Anyway, i'll try to check the exuvium in our medical biology laboratories. Any advices to soften the exuvium best? Water-soap or alcohol? -if alcohol, what percentage?-

PS2: @cacoseraph -> i just viewed your vid at youtube -the vid in which a pedeling tries to devour your finger- very nice vid and very nice replies to the comments
I'd say soap and water mix would be fine.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

heh thanks. i do only respond back when i have something funny to say to the "mean" ones. or the ones about my finger nails. i mean seriously... all these crazy exotic bugs i'm playing with and those unimaginitive clods fixate on my freakin nails!

I'd say soap and water mix would be fine.
i've used water plain to good effect. on thing the soap will do that seems like an advantage to me is break down surface tension... keeps the water from balling up on the dang setae.

oh and one general thing... the exuvium get INSANELY fragile when they dry completely out. so be careful. i have crumbled some before =P