Can someone identify my Rabidosa rabida's sex

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
plz help im new to the whole spider keeping thing... also as an extra challenge: how long can they go without feeding. thanks in advance 5BGXu5_D.jpg EcfcD9-B.jpg 5BGXu5_D.jpg EcfcD9-B.jpg QDzGTEJd.jpg 5BGXu5_D.jpg EcfcD9-B.jpg QDzGTEJd.jpg uxMv-lOE.jpg 5BGXu5_D.jpg EcfcD9-B.jpg QDzGTEJd.jpg uxMv-lOE.jpg ZCP8MtDl.jpg

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Well, man, if you want to keep him/her (I can't exactly now sex yours from those pics) I suggest that, instead of food, you should worry about a set up: substrate, a piece of cork bark (or wood taken from the wild, for that matter), a little water dish...

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Well, man, if you want to keep him/her (I can't exactly now sex yours from those pics) I suggest that, instead of food, you should worry about a set up: substrate, a piece of cork bark (or wood taken from the wild, for that matter), a little water dish...
i actualy just moved Wolfers (thats its name) into a much bigger enclousure

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Either a female or a juvenile male. :troll:
i think its a juvinile male because its much smaller than the pics i saw online and femail abdomins seem to be mutch larger than male abdomins and it has a thin abdomin sooooo... thanks

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
i think its a juvinile male because its much smaller than the pics i saw online and femail abdomins seem to be mutch larger than male abdomins and it has a thin abdomin sooooo... thanks
actualy now that i look at the pics more it dose look like a female

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Sexual dimorphism in wolf spiders is often not very apparent until maturity.