Can someone give me their best guess?

TerribleGrizz

Arachnopeon
I'm still kind of new to the hobby, thus take any sexing opinion with a grain of salt. Based on the distance between the booklungs and what looks to me like a lip towards the base of the abdomen, I would say female. Once again though, I'm still an amateur:eek:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would male.. Based on the "dot".. I could be wrong.. Avics are a pain to vent sex IMO..

*Note* Molt sexing is the best way to be positive.. (I know you know this Toni.. Just thought I would state it anyways.. :) )

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have four female avics, and they all lack "the dot", so based on that, I would say male. I checked my own avicularia avicularia too, female, and she does not have the slight triangle/dot-like thing.

Ingar

Arachnopeon
I will also say that that is a male, but you should wait to shedding time..:?

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
I would male.. Based on the "dot".. I could be wrong.. Avics are a pain to vent sex IMO..

*Note* Molt sexing is the best way to be positive.. (I know you know this Toni.. Just thought I would state it anyways.. :) )
Yeah, I tried to grab the last molt, but it was mangled too badly.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Me avics are very good girls! They chuck em out, don't want any of that sillyness in their house, thank you very much. Dumpling even chucked hers in the waterdish, so it was a breeze sexing her! Mommas good little girl :D