can sombody answer my question on LYCHAS MACRONATUS

Ivymike1973

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It may have changed, but i'm pretty sure a couple of years ago, a permit set cost around $3000 I believe. It takes a while to get them all, and that doesnt include a specific import, but just you permits. It was unfeasable for most, including myself, when I was looking into it. Some here have done it, i'd love to hear from them.
Any idea what the extra costs would be from. I checked with several federal agencies and the only one that controlled the licensing for importing scorps was the US Fish and Wildlife service which charges $100 to process the license application. Any info would be much appreciated as I am trying to make sure i am 100% legal before i have my scorps sent over

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Any idea what the extra costs would be from. I checked with several federal agencies and the only one that controlled the licensing for importing scorps was the US Fish and Wildlife service which charges $100 to process the license application. Any info would be much appreciated as I am trying to make sure i am 100% legal before i have my scorps sent over
If you can do it, I say nice job for taking the initiative and to Nomad as well.