Can any one identify this?

Fossa

Arachnopeon
Found it ..... http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/11/64/64/56/imgp0215.jpg

its Nephorlepis marisa. Could be an interesting one for a T as some stuff states it needs humidity in the 70s and dryish roots with dappled indirect light and some stuff states high humidity, bright light and plenty of warmth....one for the propagating viv I think lol

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
The general rule with ferns is the more direct light the more moisture it wants. I've got 2 of the same kind. One never gets direct sunlight and needs watering once a week. The other gets 6 hours of sun a day and must be watered every day. The one in the shade actually grows faster.

Fossa

Arachnopeon
The general rule with ferns is the more direct light the more moisture it wants. I've got 2 of the same kind. One never gets direct sunlight and needs watering once a week. The other gets 6 hours of sun a day and must be watered every day. The one in the shade actually grows faster.
I've put them in dappled light for and they seem to be doing well so far, still got another few weeks before they'll be going in the viv so they should be fine. Picked up some Polytrichum juniperinum this evening and some Dracaena deremensis compacta to go in there too... i'm not so sure about the P.juniperinum thriving amazingly in the same conditions but should work out lol. Thanks again for your help!

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Stapling diahrrea to a waterfall?? thats original hahaha!!!