Can a tarantula that are paralyzes by a peopsis wasp "wake up"

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Let say that a adult tarantula get paralyzed but the egg from the Pepsis wasp is never laid, say you saw the wasp dragging the spider and you chasing the wasp away and took care of the spider, providing it with water by drip it into the spiders mouth (if it could drink?) Woukd the spider eventually gets out from the paralyzis, or is it paralyzed for life? What do you think?

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Let say that a adult tarantula get paralyzed but the egg from the Pepsis wasp is never laid, say you saw the wasp dragging the spider and you chasing the wasp away and took care of the spider, providing it with water by drip it into the spiders mouth (if it could drink?) Woukd the spider eventually gets out from the paralyzis, or is it paralyzed for life? What do you think?
I would think it would recover, because it's only when the egg hatches and the grub starts eating the T. from within that the problem arises.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yes, one may think that when the venom wares off the spider would recower!? But it could be that the spider is permanently patalyzed? It would be intresting to know how it is! If you live in an area where there is pepsis wasp and you see one drag a tarantula, couldnt you try to make this experiment Dry Dessert?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Yup! People have stolen Ts from Pepsis wasps and they made full recoveries.

Personally, I would never do that. Pepsis wasps are amazing and nature can be cruel.
I think there have been at least a dozen "I rescued a tarantula from a tarantula hawk wasp, can I nurse it back to health?" threads every summer since I signed up :rofl:

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would never do it! I was just curious about how the venom worked! Let nature has its cause i'd say!

ilvccaz

Arachnopeon
Do you let a mountain lion eat your dog? Do you let coyotes eat your cat? Do you keep a spider in a terrarium? Where does it end...letting nature take its course, huh?

ilvccaz

Arachnopeon
They recover and live to tell the tale!

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I think there have been at least a dozen "I rescued a tarantula from a tarantula hawk wasp, can I nurse it back to health?" threads every summer since I signed up :rofl:
They should all start a society to hunt down and catch t hunter wasps(eradication) and save the spiders ! .. :rofl: :devil: