Cacti Collecting!

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I received seeds of this Astrophytum myriostigma cultivar: http://www.cactus-art.biz/schede/AS...tum/Astrophytum_myriostigma_multicostatum.htm

I'm going to graft a seedling or two of it onto Pereskiopsis or Selenicereus cause I recently received a S. grandiflorus plant in the mail. And then I'm going to hybridize it with the A. asterias and and no doubt create some sort of horrific genetic mess in the process ;)

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here is pic of my plant room a lot of young stuff most of it grown from seed since September last year.some of the bigger caudex plants I bought small

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
My Side Hobbys That Isnt T's Is Reptiles And Horse Riding Competeing (Etc) And Cacti! Hehe Where Cacti Are Okay With T's I Wanna Setup A Desert Theme For A Desert Scorpion or Something ;)

Medusa

Arachnoknight
I can identify a few things in there, M. geometrizans, some sort of Dioscorea, maybe some Selenicereus, and a A. subulata. But very impressive collection! Where do you get them?
Various places: some nurseries out here in WA and OR, and one back in MI. Others online from places in Cali mostly. (Some of those are on eBay.)

I also have a greenhouse window in my office, a plant rack under lights in an unheated bedroom, and my hubby is putting together another 4-shelf propagating rack with lights as we speak. [emoji6] (He's the vegetable guy.)

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Decided to resuscitate this thread because reasons. Over 15,000 thread views, wow!

I've been getting into conifers recently and I just received a pretty cool fir cultivar in the mail today. I also have a few spruce cultivars in my yard I have planted. I may post pictures of those soon.