!!C schioedtei busy molting!!

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
WOW! great shots..too bad that my schioedtei DOA last mth..will try to get another 1.
Sorry to hear!

I have another adult female! lets hope the one above turns out to be a beaut like this one!

Last edited:

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, that's a beauty! My sling arrives today- that gives me something to look forward to.

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WoW, That is a beautiful Tarantula. Mine is around the 5"+ area and is in need of a molt sooo bad, I cant wait for her to get some color back in her...Congrats on the beauty and successful molt.

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
WoW, That is a beautiful Tarantula. Mine is around the 5"+ area and is in need of a molt sooo bad, I cant wait for her to get some color back in her...Congrats on the beauty and successful molt.
Sweet! thanx! the other pic of my adult female, she is 6"!

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bautiful bug. It won't be long and you'll have this:

and the opportunity to try this. This was the smallest of my 3 females. Unfortunately unsuccessful. Out of 3 females, only 1 remains unmolted (the middle-sized one). diane

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Sweet! my second pic i put up is my adult female! i did mate her once! and the mate was a success! but i recieved the male on his last legs & the female was due for a molt! so she ended up molting out! would have loved to get some offspring!
Ps your girls are awsome!

Thanx

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are all great pictures:} I love the way the males look...soo different.