C lividus sac pull (pictures)

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
Pulled my C lividus sac today a little early (24 days) because was noticing some very light mold in mom's enclosure. She put up a good fight to keep it and greedily took the empty sac (stuffed with a cotton ball) back.

Here are the contents of the sac and size.
Enjoy! Huge success with only 2 bad eggs. IMG_20170316_173839398.jpg IMG_20170316_174018343.jpg IMG_20170316_174546206.jpg

Jeff23

Arachnolord
Pulled my C lividus sac today a little early (24 days) because was noticing some very light mold in mom's enclosure. She put up a good fight to keep it and greedily took the empty sac (stuffed with a cotton ball) back.

Here are the contents of the sac and size.
Enjoy! Huge success with only 2 bad eggs.
That is a great idea!! How long do they continue to hang on to the empty cotton ball sac?

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
That is a great idea!! How long do they continue to hang on to the empty cotton ball sac?
It varies heavily from specimen to specimen. My S calceatum wanted nothing to do with it and rejected it immediately. While my brachypelma have held for several days. As of right now my C lividus has been hanging onto it tightly for a couple hours now

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Good job, man.
Leave the slings after a couple of molts near Napoli's Pizza, Hoboken, when I will PM you, and a couple of trusted 'goodfellas' would take care of the shipping part :troll: