c.darlingi digging under water dish

dgscrds

Arachnopeon
yesterday i misted one side of my c.darlingi's enclosure,next to the water dish,on the opposit side that (s)he normally is seen.
Now i went to check on it and it has digged a lot(all the entrances are blocked with coco fiber).I got the water dish out to clean it and i saw it's "butt",it is very responsive,as always,but she/ he is under the water dish.
should i do anything?
i didn't poke it away imediatly because if it went to a more humid spot there is a reason...so,should i get the water dish out?leave it alone?
i believe it is going in pre-moult,as it has been a while since it moulted last.

please,some suggestion?

thatdadlife619

Arachnoknight
yesterday i misted one side of my c.darlingi's enclosure,next to the water dish,on the opposit side that (s)he normally is seen.
Now i went to check on it and it has digged a lot(all the entrances are blocked with coco fiber).I got the water dish out to clean it and i saw it's "butt",it is very responsive,as always,but she/ he is under the water dish.
should i do anything?
i didn't poke it away imediatly because if it went to a more humid spot there is a reason...so,should i get the water dish out?leave it alone?
i believe it is going in pre-moult,as it has been a while since it moulted last.

please,some suggestion?
Sounds like it’s just exploring, doing normal tarantula silly’s, I would just let it be

dgscrds

Arachnopeon
Sounds like it’s just exploring, doing normal tarantula silly’s, I would just let it be
well,better than spining in circules,i guess😂

Hi
You can move the dish in different area and put a piece of cork bark in its place.
Regards Konstantin
i'll wait for this night to mess with it again,maybe it's engeneering "skillz" will provide me with a sky scraper or somethimg...or just a weeb'd up water dish,who knows😀

thanks for the help tho,for real.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
mine digs under her bowls, webs them over, makes a mess of everything. She seems pretty good with it