C. brachycephalus & C sanderi??

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know that the C.brachycephalus is known as the rhino horned baboon and his horn comes out of his head like a rhinos does and the sanderii is known as the giant horned and his horn is located in a different location. Comes up out of his head.

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
I know that the C.brachycephalus is known as the rhino horned baboon and his horn comes out of his head like a rhinos does and the sanderii is known as the giant horned and his horn is located in a different location. Comes up out of his head.
thanks... which one is larger when fully grown? by the way, do you have one?

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I use to have the unicorn baboon but it died. The sanderii would get bigger of the two.

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
all the ceratogyrus genus

is kewl and awesome My favs are the brachycephalus (horn is curved forward) and marshalli (horn is straight up) both which of my females are gravid, the Brachy it will be her 2nd hammock, Btw theraposa this genus makes hammocks instead of eggacs. :D. Hey Becky not to sure about sanderii I thought there isnt no horn but a nub am I wrong???

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Re: all the ceratogyrus genus

Originally posted by Haploman
is kewl and awesome My favs are the brachycephalus (horn is curved forward) and marshalli (horn is straight up) both which of my females are gravid, the Brachy it will be her 2nd hammock, Btw theraposa this genus makes hammocks instead of eggacs. :D. Hey Becky not to sure about sanderii I thought there isnt no horn but a nub am I wrong???
cool, thanks... I didn't know about that... but why do they have the horn there anyway?

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No Jack, I am sure you are right. I was just trying to answer and help with what I knew about them. You have a whole bunch so I know that you know more about the horned baboons.
* Sorry Theraposa

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
evolved that way

enigma???? maybe they use them horns as temperature gauges ---jk or lol they but heads with mates lmao they just evolved that way :}

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
Hey Becky

you want any of these slings??? when I get them :?

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Jack,

Countin' the 1st instars before eclosion? (counting chickens before they hatch)
This is bad luck ;)

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
no such thing as bad luck or good luck--Obi Wan " phrase from star wars remember lmao" I have the Force on my side :D