Buying a Tarantula for the short term. Is it possible?

MrCleaver

Arachnopeon
Hello y'all,
I have been on the cusp of purchasing a T for a while now however my parents have both decided that I am not to have one unless I can find a way that none of the responsibility falls on them (which I completely understand since they ended up taking care of my Sister's hermit crab a few months after she bought it). The issue is that next year I will be going off to University and none of the residences I have come across allow "dry pets" (Pets that can escape their enclosure). Is there any way I could look after one for the remainder of this year and give it away to an organization or breeder that would take good care of it when it was time for me to leave? I don't necessarily need it back afterwards as my attachment to it would have likely dwindled however I do want to ensure that it would be in good hands. Thank you for your time.

MrCleaver

Arachnopeon
i'll be happy to take it in.
Thank you so much for you offer but after discussing this offer with them it appears that this was just an excuse they could use for me not being able to have one. Thank you so much though and I am truly sorry. Have a great day.
Is there a way to close this thread?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Thank you so much for you offer but after discussing this offer with them it appears that this was just an excuse they could use for me not being able to have one. Thank you so much though and I am truly sorry. Have a great day.
Is there a way to close this thread?
that sucks man, after uni then.
theres no way to close it but its not a big deal.