bush viper feeding

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Got the schlegelli for 130. I believe the one you have was 200 or 300 ish?Can not remember and threw away the 2 page price list for the things they had.Had to hide the evidence form wife.She does not mine the Hots,only the pricing;)

From the same people Gladesherp farm out of Florida,great folks.

spinningspider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ya I scored mine from a guy locally for only 200! I would have liked to have seen their full list. I am out of room for venomous at present.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ya I scored mine from a guy locally for only 200! I would have liked to have seen their full list. I am out of room for venomous at present.
Yes me too,pretty good score on yours.They had a real nice Naja pallida for 300 about 4'
I always wanted one but need to work on another hot room first,so I did the responsible thing and past on the smaller very cool and new fan of these smaller guy.But I did pick up 2 very new neonates female Naja kaouthia.I bought one for 140 and he said he would give me a deal on a second one for 50.

He had 8 more from the clutch hatching on the table, could not pass that up,but I will be selling one of them,maybe.....

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You got 2 neonate monocles?
Yes! did yet get their first shed yet.Waiting.. but they are drinking from syringe and little girls hood and puff a time or 2. got a 4' male I wanted one for.they are all albino, really want a normal female but I got one coming.

spinningspider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ya I have a 6' male albino. But there is no antivenin readily available on the west coast for elapids so I stick to vipers