Burrowing

Petah Parkah

Arachnosquire
Do my G Pulchripes burrowed deeper into the hide I provided and has reached the bottom corner of the enclosure already. I can see inside the hide at certain favorable conditions from that spot. I can also see a few strands of silk along the side of the hide. I can't really see the inside of the hide as it placed a barricade of sorts in front of the hide made with the substrate. What does this mean?

Charlie69

Arachnosquire
Do my G Pulchripes burrowed deeper into the hide I provided and has reached the bottom corner of the enclosure already. I can see inside the hide at certain favorable conditions from that spot. I can also see a few strands of silk along the side of the hide. I can't really see the inside of the hide as it placed a barricade of sorts in front of the hide made with the substrate. What does this mean?
When a t barricade the opening, it is a do not disturb sign. Don't disturb. Just keep the water dish full. Probably molting. So, don't put any live food in there.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
It is possibly a moult or maybe an eggsac behaviour.

What size is your specimen? When did you buy it? Have you paired it?

Pictures please.

Petah Parkah

Arachnosquire
IMG_6316.JPG
It is possibly a moult or maybe an eggsac behaviour.

What size is your specimen? When did you buy it? Have you paired it?

Pictures please.
Around 3 inches I can't really see her right now so here's her latest pic

cold blood

Staff member
What does this mean?
It means you have a tarantula.

That's what they do....it means exactly nothing other than it wanted to burrow.....could a molt be coming?? Of course...but this is a common activity for just about any tarantula.