Bug Dog!

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So My Fiance' and I picked up this little girl from the Shelter that sits behind the Sheriff's Office that I work for and it's Turned out that she's ACTUCALLY Quite a "Bug hound" LOL! Lemme tell ya the story behind this then check out the pix!

About a week ago, My S.Subspinies (Vietnamese Pede) had somehow escaped and was cruzin' auround my girly's house...She had brought the container that the pede was in down to my apartment so that I could feed it and when we opened up the container, the pede was NO WHERE in sight...SO the NEXT step we took (after I got a few pretty nasty looks) was to check and see if the little pede had somehow stayed in her car, WHICH it didnt....Then next logical guess was that it was in her house back up north of mine...She ended up leaving a couple days later since I had to work and got back up to her house....When she settled down and started doing her work for the day she heard our dog "Mika" barking at something in the bedroom...NEEDLESS to say and to cut a long story short, Mika was barking at the pede...it seems that EVERY Invert that I have She is COMPLETELY intent on staring at, and if it moves...She Barks!! HENCE Why shes now been dubbed the "Bug dog"

Have a look at the pix!

Sof

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol .... I'm surprised she didn't try eating them.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very cute! I call my Chihuahua "Bug Dog" too, but mostly because she looks like one, lol.

Im glad to hear you adopted a dog from a shelter too! Too many people dont realize what great dogs they can get from shelters and pounds. Rescue dogs are by far the best.