Problem Broken "Log In" Button on PC.. Help?

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
I use the google log in option and havent been able to log onto arachnoboards on my PC.. I'm currently using mobile but I dislike it and would love to be able to log in on my PC again .

Whats happening is when i click the red "Log in with Google" button, nothing happens at all. But every other button works and the facebook button even works but my google button is broken. Ive tried updating the browser and using different ones but nothing changes. Any help is appreciated..

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I use the google log in option and havent been able to log onto arachnoboards on my PC.. I'm currently using mobile but I dislike it and would love to be able to log in on my PC again .
Have you tried not using the Google log in (and using the regular login instead)?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Have you tried to delete the cookies and passwords? A month ago I wasn't able to log in as well, no matter the browser, whatever... then I deleted the cookies and the password saved on the browser, and everything worked.

Not sure if your issue is this, probably not, but worth a try.

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
Have you tried to delete the cookies and passwords? A month ago I wasn't able to log in as well, no matter the browser, whatever... then I deleted the cookies and the password saved on the browser, and everything worked.

Not sure if your issue is this, probably not, but worth a try.
Thats What caused the problem.. It logged me out and I wasnt able to log back in

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Oh crumbs. Did you delete your passwords? You were supposed to delete cookies and browsing history.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Thats What caused the problem.. It logged me out and I wasnt able to log back in
What happened to me was due to the cookies and my Arachnoboards password saved on my browser (Firefox, btw).

Not sure if this will help, I doubt this is your issue, but anyway, I've did this.

From here, I've completely deleted the cookies and my password (so I had to log in, after, 'manually'... typing/entering again everything, username and password).

2018-03-09_223027.png