Bring on Arachnocon

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bring on Arachnocon:

@MrDeranged, Here is a thought,

I know you have had Arachnocon in Texas a few times and understand the notion of keeping in centrally located, but perhaps Southern California might be a good option. From my understanding they have 3 major venues. 1 in San Diego where weather, SD Zoo, Sea World, the beach are all great vacation spots, 1 in Anaheim Orange County near Disneyland, Ca adventure, the beach, again nice area. 1 in Pamona not as close, but can get into LA with a slew of things to do. I know plane prices there for some may be high, but with the beautiful weather alone beaches are free to walk on so this could make an ideal location.

Now as far as fundraising goes I think a link on Facebook AB and Arachnoboards could do well for donations to bring the Arachnocon together. I have no problem helping out and looking into things like speakers, venues, accommodations, etc... Perhaps Stuart Longhorn, Brent E. Hendrixson, Jorge Mendoza, Rick C. West and Kelly Swift , may pay a visit to come out and enjoy the festivities.

All suggestions by anyone appreciated.

Again, ready & willing, Jose

Last edited:

Stugy

Arachnolord
Great idea! Hue I live in SD so even better! lmao. Maybe have Arachnocon in the SD Concourse/ Civic Center. :) That's where we have our Reptile Super Show once a year. I would definitely donate to the cause when the time is right. Only problem: San Diego beaches have the coldest waters I've ever been in. And that's saying a lot by the amount of years I've lived next to a beach/ going to beaches.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Arachnocon in SoCal? That's a perfect idea! (Of course, since I live in SoCal already, I may not be altogether unbiased on the matter.)

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Well I am all in and perfectly fine with that for obvious reasons..........:cigar:

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I love the idea as I live in Southern California as well.The money would be flying out of my wallet at such an event!!

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
Great idea! Hue I live in SD so even better! lmao. Maybe have Arachnocon in the SD Concourse/ Civic Center. :) That's where we have our Reptile Super Show once a year. I would definitely donate to the cause when the time is right. Only problem: San Diego beaches have the coldest waters I've ever been in. And that's saying a lot by the amount of years I've lived next to a beach/ going to beaches.
Hey now..... once the numbness sets in, you don't even feel the cold water anymore:p

RTTB

Arachnoprince
San Diego is such a beautiful area with a lot to offer.

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Is Rick West active in this hobby anymore?
Where's Stan the Man??