Breeding Eris Militaris jumping spiders

ThatSquareChick

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone,
I have caught these two jumping spiders and after some research I’m nearly certain I have a matched set of eris Militaris or bronze lake jumpers. I’ve been reading that wild caught males tend to not do well in captivity so I want to release him if he seems unhappy but I’ve seen him drink and build a hammock so it’s promising he will do okay.
He is a mature adult and is the same size as the female. I have tried and tried to get a magnified look at her underbelly to see if she has matured to have an epigynum but she is very small, my magnifying glass sucks and she is neurotic: running and jumping about like she’s hallucinating fighting an epic battle.
I tried to introduce them using some super clear plastic and he danced for her and she just instantly ran way.
Does this imply that she will never mate with him or maybe just that conditions weren’t right and she just didn’t want to mate *right now*? Can I introduce the same male in hopes she might accept him or is her outright refusal a complete and total rejection? If I can’t breed them then it doesn’t make sense to keep one of them since what I wanted was to breed this particular species because the males are so strikingly pretty and the females have such great booty patterns.
I BF6F2110-769A-4245-A231-5EC2DBF408BF.jpeg

Attachments