Brazilian Whiteknee Pic

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ja, fine, blow-up in my mind, I see now :)

What the hell is a gjöko by the way ? :D

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hör ni gjökorna is something norwegians say when we wanna have a little fun with our swedish neighbours;)

Advocatus

Arachnopeon
Got that right .. besides when we travel just across the border to buy cheap soda, candy and liqour ... which is the only use besides tarantula shopping i found for sweden so far ... :)

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
If I get the chance when I get home, I'll take a pic and see if can show you what you can do with a macro function that lets you get as close as 3/4 of an inch and 5 megapixels... :D

Scott

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by mrderanged
If I get the chance when I get home, I'll take a pic and see if can show you what you can do with a macro function that lets you get as close as 3/4 of an inch and 5 megapixels... :D

Scott
Nah, 5 megapixels... That's just to much Scott...;P

No, seriuosly, I just wish that Canon would make a digital camera with a serious macro function. Since Canon is the only brand we keep in stock at all time, and so is the easiest brand for me to "test":D :D

But as long as it's free I really can't complain, can I?;P

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
sorry to get off the camra thing and back to T's

sorry to get off the camra thing and back to T's but as far as fasting goes pre molt I have some curleys who have refused food and sealed their burrows for about a month now and still no molt. They normaly are fat ass' and eat anything anytime but never when they are going for a molt . so it must be a species thing with the white knee not just cause its a heavy eater.

cheers
looseyfur:)

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Camera stuff

Sorry Loosey, but I have another camera question. You know I have lots of respect for you though. Sorry. Hey, i'm just trying to get good Peso pictures.
I have a (loaner) Canon A20. It's a lower-end camera that's probably more oriented with dad taking a few snaps of the kids eating at the family cookout, rather than taking ultra-closeup pictures of Tarantulas. It has a max res. of 1600 x 1200, and 2.1 mega pixels (i don't know how to find out about macro). Can I take a good quality picture of Peso using such a camera? If so, can you tell me how....?
Paul

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
On wide (no zoom) the macro range is 16 cm/6-7". You should be able to take some decent pics with it, just press on the "flower button" to activate the macro function, there should be a small flower on the lcd-display if activated. And if you don't zoom in you should be able to take pics at about 7" away from Peso. You might have to use a flashlight(or any other light) to light up Peso so the autofocus gets enough light to focus.

Last edited: