Brazilian Wandering Spider found in Wisconsin WalMart

Irene B. Smithi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Uhhhhhh, if you have a king cobra or Brazilian wandering spider freely roaming your house, would you please be so kind as to post a video of you and your critter friends discussing who gets to sit where? Or at least a short synopsis of how you explained to the critter about respecting others space and preserving the wa of the home. The best I've done is turn the downstairs bathroom into a temporary 'Off limits. Grumpy sparassid having babies' preserve.
I'm fairly passive when it comes to that, let them pick where they want to sit. Though it does tend to get exciting when they want to play the random game of tag!!!!!!

forhorsmn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
IDK, can Walmart really be held accountable for a spider sneaking a ride on some bananas (especially cause it's a banana spider..)?
I wouldn't think so. This story is kind of funny for me because I work for WalMart...in the produce area.
The fact is that the bananas are shipped to our warehouse already packed. No WalMart employee touches the actual product until we stock it on the shelves. I will admit though that I did open the banana boxes a little more carefully after reading the story LOL