Brahminy Blind Snakes

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
termites are your best option. Supposedly they will also eat baby isopods so many people set them up in rolly polly cultures.

Btw-if you find a few extra mind sending a few my way. I've always wanted to try keeping these.

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
they will eat isopods if you have an isopod culture going. Yeah, I wanted some as well, there was a person on faunaclassified selling babies of these (they have an ongoing colony of them apparently, kept in an isopod culture) and I missed out on getting some. I'd love some as well!!

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
One of FL's cooler invaders...would love to see how you set them up when you do.

Alejandro45

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wow I dident know people wanted these. I find them every time I go out fliping plyboards. I have kept them for only a short while. I fed them red ant eggs. they look powder blue when in shed.

Good luck with them.

the toe cutter

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Snakes the Evolution of Mystery in Nature by Harry Greene has probably the best info I have seen on Blind snakes and Pipe snakes. He went pretty extensive into them. They are very interesting little fellas.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very cool. Maybe sometime if I come up with any space I'll get a few. Termites are abundant here.

Funny that I find this thread the day after I finished reading The Guardians of Ga'Hoole. They have blind snake characters. :)

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very cool. Maybe sometime if I come up with any space I'll get a few. Termites are abundant here.

Funny that I find this thread the day after I finished reading The Guardians of Ga'Hoole. They have blind snake characters. :)
They have the movie out now too - very well done but so shoort!

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Where do they live? Are they in NY? I would easily mistake them as those tiny millipedes.