Brachypelma Klaasi

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dear friends,

I have just been offered an adult female Brachypelma Klaasi for aprox. 118$ Canadian dollars. I assume this is a good deal but how much does the average specimen sell for?

Thanks, Dayyan

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Rosehairyred, If it is in fact a mf B klaasi, that's got to be the deal of the century! I don't see mf fs often, but they're usually 400 bucks or better. GRAB IT! ;)

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Rosehairyred, If it is in fact a mf B klaasi, that's got to be the deal of the century! I don't see mf fs often, but they're usually 400 bucks or better. GRAB IT! ;)
Seriously?! I'm actually overseas for a year and it is being offered to me in Israel. I plan to obtain a permit and pay tax fees in Canada upon my return, etc. Well supposedly she's still 13-16cm so I guess she isn't fully mature yet but she is being offered to me for 450 NIS and a confirmed female.

Thanks for your help, I'll ask for some ventral shots (seller has already given me some of other specimens) and if all goes well, I'll have pictures up of her in my care within 2 weeks :D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sounds too good to be true but who knows? That's a long way away and 118 isn't exactly chump change. You know best.......... :)

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sounds too good to be true but who knows? That's a long way away and 118 isn't exactly chump change. You know best.......... :)
It does seem to good, yet again maybe these guys are less rare in Europe?
Lol it's chump change when it's this species and a sexed female! :)

I'll let yo guys know how things go/when she arrives :)

mickey66

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It does seem to good, yet again maybe these guys are less rare in Europe?
Lol it's chump change when it's this species and a sexed female! :)

I'll let yo guys know how things go/when she arrives :)
I would say they are more rare in Europe! JMHO

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hmmm well maybe it has been mislabelled, hense why I recently asked the seller for pictures of the specimen. I trust this hobbyist enough to assume he wouldn't just post someone elses pictures of a B. Klaasi. Anyway's we shall see if she is actually a B. Klaasi soon enough :)

Dayyan

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well everyone, here she is :)!
Looks female to me but I want to make sure she is before I purchase her.

Do you guys think she's a female specimen?

Thanks, Dayyan

Attachments

Last edited:

forrestpengra

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If you're going to try to import a Brachy into North America, good luck. From what I understands it takes a ridiculous amount of paper work and proof they are captive bred. This of course is because the entire Brachy genus is on CITES

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If you're going to try to import a Brachy into North America, good luck. From what I understands it takes a ridiculous amount of paper work and proof they are captive bred. This of course is because the entire Brachy genus is on CITES

I know... it won't be a fun process but I am going to be here for a whole year so I will have alot of time to get what I need. From what I need it will cost something like 100$ to optain the pages... I have to research more. worst comes I have to re-sell her :(...

But still, female? Thanks

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry guys, can anyone confirm if this is a female specimen? A few opinions would be most appreciated :).

Thanks