Brachypelma boehmei adult pics

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Brachypelma boehmei Pics

Cleaning out the digi cam and decided to post a few pics that I don't think came out too bad. Here's the first of a few.

Second B. boehmei pic

Scott

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Wow those are some great pics. what kind of camera is that and how much $$ did it run you?

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, one of the most beautiful T's I've seen so far. Real nice. BTW, I grew up on Long Island. Bethpage, then Selden, then Bayport.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Thank you!!! The camera is a Nikon Coolpix 5000 and it cost way too much. :)

Scott

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cost issues

The camera is a Nikon Coolpix 5000 and it cost way too much.
I'd say it was worth it for the quality of those pics. What a beauty!
Paul

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'll take that as "no i cant afford it on my income." LOL. I have this terrible little camera that takes horrendously blurry pics:8o .

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
*sigh* Someday I'll have a B. boehmei. Someday I'll have a decent digital camera.

(Galeogirl quells pangs of envy)

Beautiful ts, Scott!

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Re: Brachypelma boehmei Pics

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Scott! And the perfect Halloween spider. I wish I could still keep boehmeis, but they make me itch too much :(

Joy

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I am soooo jealous :) B. boehmi is my number one most wanted T and no one except Todd Gearhart has had them in stock all year. Hopefully when I get some birthday cash from my mom I can rectify this sad, gaping hole on my tarantula shelves.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I sure wish I got birthday money from my mom. I would definitely buy spiders with it.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
If we both live long enough, my mom will still be sending me birthday stuff when I'm 50. I love my mom. :)

In this case, she asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said I wanted to get more tarantulas, hence, she'll send a check ;)

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
For my birthday my mother payed for all of my tuition for my fourth year of university and she payed my first month of rent in my new house. I guess I shouldnt complain.

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Although I've got four of them, I know what Joy is talking about.

When I saw Scott's pics, I should have been thinking "Wow, great photos of a beautiful spider!" but instead what's running through my mind is, "God, my forearms itch ;) !

Wade

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL. Awesome pics Scott. B. Boehmi is, as everyone else, my number one choice for the next T I obtain. Although this will not be possible until I move out of here, I'm very much looking forward to it. Yay..rock on Fireleg.!

Marcus