Brachypelma albopilosum "Nicaragua" Mated & Ready To Drop Them Eggs

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
Congratulations on all the adorable slings!!! :astonished: Are you planning on offering some for sale on Arachnoboards at some point in the future? :)

Nixphat

Arachnosquire
This thread made B albopilosum on the top of my "must haves" list. We are getting more babies within the next couple weeks, and one will be a sling of this variety! :astonished:

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
DSC_0942.JPG DSC_0923.JPG DSC_0953.JPG DSC_0929.JPG DSC_0933.JPG DSC_0924.JPG DSC_0930.JPG The Work of an Army of Terrestrial Tarantulas:

There are over 1,000 of Brachypelma albopilosum "Nicaragua" in this good suitable size container for them. Three that were outcast from the rest, maybe they had a falling out with the "Queen". Regardless it was a group effort from every single spiderlings that built their fortress/wall. Within this walls all come out at night to wonder seek new tarantula civilization to boldly go where no tarantula has gone before. Wherever that may be .

It's cool to see their fortress of webbing with the holes it has. It's awesome to see them late at night when all the lights are turned off and watch them come out for a stroll. Right now I'm feeding them fruit flies. They're eating well which I'm sure some already cannibalize. For the most part they have eaten every single fruit fly that has been put in their enclosure. I know that it has been a crap load of fruit lies that I've dumped into their enclosure.