Boxer pups

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Put your Dukes Up!! *Tee-Hee*

Awesome C & C! :razz: I have always wanted one.....a Pug too......but Not till the kids are outta the House :p
I beleive I have showed you a Pic of "Sophie" {Black Lab} B 4 :) - Jason

P.S. Did THEY come over from U.K as well ?

Knight_Exotics

Arachnopeon
lol nah these guys are only 12 weeks or so i got them to help me settle over here etc.
i have seen the black lab i think . i love black labs also..boxers are awesome for kids :p :D

chris

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great looking pups! Are these your first Boxer's? I'm on my 3rd and 4th now. If so, get ready, They will piss you off one second and have you laughing the next. Males can be a bit more stubborn and females a bit more protective. They take about 3 yrs to mature (females a little sooner) so make sure you keep them confined when not home. My last 2 were extremely trustworthy in the house alone after that.

Knight_Exotics

Arachnopeon
our first boxers yup the female is the slower to potty train but seems the smarter of the 2 if that makes sense. .. i heard about the females being a bit more protective. though the male barks and growled at the pizza guy lol. we keep ours in the kitchen when we go out with a baby gate seems to do the job so far as they are so small.
many say to crate train them but i don't like the idea so much and the male is already pretty much potty trained he just loves tearing stuff up like any pup.
and the female will use the newspaper by the back door 99% of the time and getting better.

anyhow i love having these guys and looking forward to watching them grow i'll update with pics from time to time.

chris

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Chris, You may want to rethink the crate thing. Once they get used to them you usually find them staying in them on there own. They also get into the habit of learning to hold it and not using paper's. I tried the kitchen with baby gate thing years ago with my origianal Boxer's and once they find out they can jump the gate you can find things messed up when you get home. I lost a couch cushion that way, lol. I have the extra large crates which allows them to stand up completely and enough room to turn or lay stretched out and they never go potty in them. When I leave for work in the morning I pull out cheese slice from fridge and they run to there crates waiting for me!

If you stick with kitchen then you might want to use puppy pee pads. I had a female springer who could never go the whole night with out have to go pee. She knew the pee pad in bathroom was only place to use and never soiled paper in the house. Helps with the smell also as they are treated.

Good luck with them and looking forward to pics! You might like it here for info

http://www.boxerdogplanet.com/