Bow Chicka Bow Wow

TheraMygalo

Arachnosquire
Wow. The diversity of species from one locality to another is amazing. I am still overthrown from the beauty of a pine snake and then I see this.

I do not keep snakes at the moment. My pleasure comes from finding them in the wild and lets just say, we do not have many species to encouter in the great north.

If i had the privilege of getting my hands on one of these, I would have to question if rent for the next month was more important.

I hope this works out!

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Wow. The diversity of species from one locality to another is amazing. I am still overthrown from the beauty of a pine snake and then I see this.

I do not keep snakes at the moment. My pleasure comes from finding them in the wild and lets just say, we do not have many species to encouter in the great north.

If i had the privilege of getting my hands on one of these, I would have to question if rent for the next month was more important.

I hope this works out!
they are super sweet snakes typically and max out at about 3 feet and change.
The Anerythristics lack erythrism which is the red pigment and why they come out all silver. My daughter also has one from the Magdalena Plains in Mexico that is black and silver. She also has an albino coastal. As some point she is going to attempt to breed snows which is an Anery / Albino mix that come out white. They aren't bank breakers either