bloodpythonMA's Picture/video thread

CFleming

Arachnopeon
Very nice Rob! You have some very nice Ts. I LOVE the P metalicca. And awesome pics as usual.

You may not remember me but you got me into Ts a few months back. I started asking you question on AA.com and I got my first T an Avic versicolor sling. Well its doing great! Its molted a couple of times with me and is now showing adult colors. My collection has grown quite a bit since then. I know have 23 Ts with 11 different spp, even a few OW specimens. It is all because of you. It was pics of your Ts and your willingness to answer all of my noobie questions that got me to overcome my fear and embrace these amazing creatures and this wonderful hobby. I have no doubt that if I hadnt looked at your thread I would still be an arachnaphobe. Thanks again Rob.

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
Very nice Rob! You have some very nice Ts. I LOVE the P metalicca. And awesome pics as usual.

You may not remember me but you got me into Ts a few months back. I started asking you question on AA.com and I got my first T an Avic versicolor sling. Well its doing great! Its molted a couple of times with me and is now showing adult colors. My collection has grown quite a bit since then. I know have 23 Ts with 11 different spp, even a few OW specimens. It is all because of you. It was pics of your Ts and your willingness to answer all of my noobie questions that got me to overcome my fear and embrace these amazing creatures and this wonderful hobby. I have no doubt that if I hadnt looked at your thread I would still be an arachnaphobe. Thanks again Rob.
Thank you :worship:
I'm glad you got over your fear and can see the beauty in these creatures now man! Can't wait to see some pics of what you have! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to shoot me a message man :D
Keep rockin'! :cool:

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
Avicularia diversipes :D

Sex?

Avicularia minatrix #2

Sex?

Avicularia minatrix #1

Sex?

Freshly molted P. subfusca

L. nigerimmum

A. versicolor

Sex?

H. maculata fresh molt sex?

P. irminia fresh molted

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
Ephobopus murinus gracing me with it's presence...

H. maculata post molt

A friend requested some molt pics, so I guess I'll pass 'em on here as well :D
L. nigerimmum molt

A. diversipes molt

A. minatrix molt

P. irminia molt

GBB molt

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
Yeah good luck with that, I said 10-15 years ago, a few thousand spiders less;)

Later, Tom
lol, I started out with a list of T's that I wanted to keep and I've pretty much got it figured out. T's are my side hobby, as I do snakes mostly :) My t's are just for cool displays, I want a female of each of my goal species and then im done( aside from wanting to try breeding the A. minatrix) :D.
As of now, I'm missing P. pulcher, P. ornata and C. cyanupubescens and I'm done :p I figured P. metallica and M. balfouri would be my last, but I guess not lol

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
New in from tjmi2000
big thanks for hooking me up with this Chilobrachys fimbriatus female, I LOVE her :D :D

:worship::worship:

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
Diversipes fresh molt

Adult female P. regalis

P. metallica getting some color.

C. fimbriatus

gbb

Still unidentified T. (thinking some sort of Chilobrachys sp?)

Last edited by a moderator:

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
New mature female Avicularia versicolor

Avicularia diversipes

Ephobopus murinus

Poecilotheria subfusca (highland)

B. emilia

Acanthoscurria geniculata

Nhandu chromatus