Blondi juice???

BullF-16

Arachnopeon
Kelly Girl, from my experience w/ T blondi, they stress quite heavily when moved. Sounds like she rubbed herself raw. Try to let her heal naturally, (keep a close eye on her raw spot) and keep the humidity atleast 85 %. If she still bleeds after about 2-3 hrs then patch with liquid bandage or vaseline (better option). Sounds like she's approaching a molt being so irritable. The proplem with patching is problems occuring during molt with scar tissue and such. try to fix naturally or with vaseline to mimimize scarring, and definately keep up the humidity if approaching a molt. Hows her eating? My pics are too big to post on the forum so i'll try to email. bottom line is the reddish color and bald spot starting to turn darker about 1 month prior to a molt. This is the most crit. phase where humidity is important.

Good luck, I know what youre gonin thru.

BullF-16

Arachnopeon
KG, almost forgot, got some good pics i tried to post but are too large for the forum, of my 7 inch female blondi pre molt cues of coloration and changes which indicate an impending molt. If you want, I'll sent some.