black widow enclosure

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I've had the best luck keeping them in half-gallon jars from walmart. They're good sized and are easy to perform maintenance in.

DoucheBgalo

Arachnopeon
Yeah, I used to have one. I kept her in a pickle jar and she lived there for almost a year. haha.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
last night i converted her into a large arboreal deli cup with sticks arranged into a tee pee...she made alot of webbing within a hour...ill probably just keep her in that for good....seems to work out...

DoucheBgalo

Arachnopeon
lol yeah. Black Widows really don't need a lot of maintenance. Just give her bugs every once in a while. Hell, they can be found in real skeevy places like gross public bathrooms or whatever. I think a deli cup would be a way better improvement than that.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah really....especially the bathrooms i went in at the local fleamarket while i was down there...haha...they were worse than the ones where i work, which i thought was impossible:D

lol yeah. Black Widows really don't need a lot of maintenance. Just give her bugs every once in a while. Hell, they can be found in real skeevy places like gross public bathrooms or whatever. I think a deli cup would be a way better improvement than that.