Very nice, awesome species.
Let's see more.
john

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by JP version 1.0
Here's a pic of my G. pulchra female...
I have just had a 3" G.pulchra this Tuesday. A very nice looking spider.
Chid

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks everyone for your replies! They are wonderful spiders. We currently have 87 spiders with hopefully a few hundred on the way ( two eggsacs fingers crossed )and she is hands down the most docile of the bunch.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
It isnt bad, doesnt come close to my new Indian ornamental though.

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I like all t's I don't have a favorite :) but my fav colors have to be the Green bottle blue.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
nice! I just purchased an adult female, after my juvie that I got last year molted into a mature male, and I sent him out on a breeding loan.
Mine is very docile, and I've used her for two in class demonstrations for 1st and 2nd graders.

Last edited:

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Beautiful! There's just something so elegant about basic black :)

Joy

Lost_Tarantula

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice spider. I recently got a G. pulchra sling too. I can't wait until it turns black and has distinguishable hair. =D

In case you guys didn't already know, "Pulchra" in Latin means "Beautiful". So Joy, you are the "priestess of beautiful-tude"!

Keep us updated on the pulchra.

-LT

EDIT: misspelling

Last edited:

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

great pic holley! wow!!!! they are so black, i like those and a thiland black, wow!! black gods alright!!

James

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lost_Tarantula
Nice spider. I recently got a G. pulchra sling too. I can't wait until it turns black and has distinguishable hair. =D
Me three I can't wait for my 1" sling to grow up.:)

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
adult

I am pretty sure Art (midwest exotic) has a beautiful adult female thats rather large if someone is so inclined. Lets just say that black beauty is on my wish list ... when I get to it I am sure I will be as happy as you all who own one (or more) already.

L0053yfur-
e.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lost_Tarantula

In case you guys didn't already know, "Pulchra" in Latin means "Beautiful". So Joy, you are the "priestess of beautiful-tude"!

Keep us updated on the pulchra.

-LT

EDIT: misspelling
Yes, I was aware of that. It would be a rather immodest title if it did not refer to the spiders rather than me ;)

Joy