Black Friday

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
What {if any } Tarantulas are you getting for Christmas? I have my eye on a Aphonopelma sp. roswell gold! :cool:

RoseT

Arachnosquire
T blondi or P. Metallica Leaning more towards the blondi though...

LV-426

Arachnobaron
I got me three Phlogius crassipes .5 as a pre-christmas gift{D

seezilla

Arachnopeon
my mom and dad got me an OBT for an Early Christmas gift. :D
Your mom and dad rock. LOL

No. :( I am not getting any Ts til after the holidays are over due to financial difficulties that have popped up in the last few days. One of our cars broke down and I don't know how/when we are going to be able to afford the repairs. My kids need to have a happy holiday season, so me getting more Ts isn't high on my list of priorities right now.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Don't think I will be getting any Tarantula's sadly... :( Funds are tapped on a few gifts I'm purchasing for my mom and little bro.

I did however manage to make it into Petsmart today and found the 12x12x18 terrariums on sale for 30 bucks!!! Bought all I could (only 3 :() and almost went for the 18x18x24's as well, but had to stop myself! Only a few molts away and my Formosa, Fasciata, and Violaceopes will have nicely decorated permanent homes :D Boy am I excited!!!

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Black Friday's mail brougt my my P striata sling, a subadult H maculata, a subadult A anax, and a MF P cambridgei.

k2power

Arachnoknight
I am just getting crickets, molts and a "you had better not get any more". 6 is fine