Black cingulata on eggs!!!!

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey guys!!!! I just wanted to let you know that, today, June first, i found one of my Black Cingulatas from Israel with eggs!!!! I have never hatched such a desert type centipede's eggs before so i REALLY HOPE THEY DO GOOD!!!! I hid the female far from trouble and movement... let's all hope everything goes well in the incubation....

phil.

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats- do you have any pics of the black morph cingulatas in your collection?

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
June 5th. I FIND A SECOND BLACK CINGULATA ON EGGS...

PARTY ON, 'PEDE PEOPLE!!!!

phil.

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Phil, too many speak but here still the thread without pitures...some smells here like a lay;)

Now seriously, upload pix when you can, we need it, please.

Cheers
Carles

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I 2nd or is it 3rd? The pic notion :p
I can understand reluctance to attempt taking any pics if they are on eggs though! Perhaps you have specimens that aren't on eggs and wouldn't mind being prodded out for a photo shoot :)

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You're right, Dave. I don't want to bother the females on eggs, specially since those are pretty hard to find, i want to optimise the chances of hatching them :).

Actually, i do have some specimens that are NOT pregnant... Here's one of them :).

This is defenetly not a good pic of them but i dont have any other... I LOVE the bright red legs with blue tips and the pitch black body!!!! I guess i'll have to take some more pics later on.

phil.

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I guess we'll allow the trade off or risk of taking pics now, for baby pics in the near future :p Checking this thread from a work PC right now so unfortunately I can't see the pic you did post but I look forward to seein it when I get home!

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow... July 4th, BIRTH OF THE BABY ISRAELIAN BLACK CINGULATAS!!!! It barely took them 29 days!!!! Now that was fast...

phil.

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
26 babies on the first mother, 24 on the second :). The pedelings are so cute, hehe!!!! Pics to come soon :).

phil.

ChineseDragon

Arachnopeon
Grats man!

Awesome to know that my favourite pede might find its way into my hands now =P(cough, cough) definate interest here!

I hope they do well and can't hardly wait for pictures. You're my idol XD!

be ez,

mark

Last edited:

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can keep a few aside for you, dont worry :). I dont have pics of the babies yet but i have taken some more of the mothers yesterday, i'll post them as soon as i can.

phil.

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here we go!!!!

Female 1 :

and here is the Female 2 :

They're not huge but WOW are they sexy :)!!!!

phil.