Bio Pod

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The dart frog guys have been throwing money at these things for well over a year now. They keep pushing back the release date on them, and no one has actually recieved them yet.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The dart frog guys have been throwing money at these things for well over a year now. They keep pushing back the release date on them, and no one has actually recieved them yet.
Agreed. You wouldn't find me giving my money to some company without a product. That "company" has released very little info on the delays if I recall too. Clearly they haven't perfected anything there because if they had, the product would be out by now. I honestly don't think this will ever see the light of day.

Jaxxfunk

Arachnopeon
That's a very negative post. Good luck to them. I hope it's as good as it looks, and if so I will get one for my T stirmi.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Upon viewing that video it screams buyer beware. Very fancy presentation and numerous close ups that can not possibly be from inside one of their products. Cop wise, I smell a possible bunko scam. Why else would they combine close ups of a terrarium with wild outdoor life?