Bio active enclosure?

I want to set up a bio active Enclosure for my Brachypelma boehmei, what are some good plants to use?
I know they prefer a dryer enclosure

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Dessert succulens, with soft cactus, dry grass, some branches and clay and topsoil based substrate, it'd be perfect.

Alien_Regalis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Be sure to post pictures after you get everything setup! I love to see other peoples setups.

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Succelents require decent lighting and it can be hard to get the right moisture balance in a vivarium.
@Dorifto suggested dry grass, I will second that, it looks great and requires no maintenance, not to mention it looks darn authentic too.
One of my enclosures below
DSCN6486.JPG

SC Tarantulas

Arachnoknight
Succelents require decent lighting and it can be hard to get the right moisture balance in a vivarium.
@Dorifto suggested dry grass, I will second that, it looks great and requires no maintenance, not to mention it looks darn authentic too.
View attachment 342841
Dry grasses are a great option for super low maintenance but many varieties of succulents require very low amount of sunlight to survive. Many in fact do not require any direct sunlight at all to thrive.

View attachment 342841
The stay at home restrictions are loosening up in my state so hopefully I will be able to get started this week

Dorifto

He who moists xD
View attachment 342841
Perfect setup!!

Looks like she's happy and wants to hug you in gratitude 😂😂😂