big S. castaneiceps

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Here's an S. castaneiceps gigantea (just made that name up in case noobs are looking). I put it with a pede I know is a female last night. I really think this big one is a female, that's why I tried it. The smaller one just turned around and they sparred a little with the terms but that was it. So, more evidence it's a female if you ask me. I don't want to try to mate it with a male right now, hoping she already has. That cactus is 16 1/2 inches high.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
<edit> ...nice find dude. wonder if it bites good lol want to find out? maybe Caco Seraph can help you .:p

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, that thing can ALMOST eat you!!!! That's a REALLY BIG ONE!!!! I hope my little guy gets that big, i'll be so proud :). Nice find, Galapo!!!!

phil.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow Very nice man!!! :clap: Would it be trouble for you to catch me some pedes? You seem to find alot of big ones. Let me know, PM me!

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
wow! Now I want one again lol (I prefer the S. heros though).

hey uh...those wouldn't happen to be San Pedro cactii would they? If so are they for collecting purposes or for uh...research? I know about them ;)

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yes, they are San Pedro cacti. Collecting purposes only. They sell them in several nurseries here. Gets a little too cold here sometimes to put them in the ground. I tried it and lost a few. I was pretty disappointed because I really wanted to see them get big in the backyard. I have many S. h. castaneiceps but somebody else found this unusually large one here in Austin. It wasn't for sale. I had to trade a crazy amount of other things I had found... snakes, T's, scorps... even a smaller S. h. castaneiceps for it. Heres a pic of an S. h. heros that Edesign mentioned. I grabbed out of my Photobucket. I found 4 last year but only have this one left. I let all the others get out, with the help of the neighbors cat:mad: .

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
yes those are san pedro cacti, you can get high with those
i wasn't going to come right out and say it so every idiot and their friend runs out and buys some (I wouldn't call it a simply a "high"...not by a long shot, quite long lasting and quite strong effects...not for your typical "candy kid" raver type. Best saved for spiritual guidance purposes)...it's not the most well-known legal hallucinogen (to my knowledge anyway) and it'd be nice if it stayed that way. You should try some subtlety sometime...some things are better kept a "secret" or they'll go the way of 2C-T-7, MDMA, 2C-B, and other once legal friends. Although i admit, to make it usable isn't as simple as just eating it...but i digress (are you going to just blurt out how to do that as well? I hope not...).

So galapoheros...when can I expect to have one of those arrive in the mailbox? :D centipedes I mean lol

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
loose lips sink ships...that's all I've got to say. :eek: Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

syiware

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
unbelievable..!!! reallly 16 1/2"???? =41cm??? :clap: :clap: :clap: it's almost the top record of S. gigantea. is that yours? i really envy such a big one..! but what is the scientific naem, 'S. castaneiceps gigantea?' i've never heard of that name. it seems like S. gigantea "robusta." isn't it? i'm not an expert of the pedes.. tell me more explanations about it!!!
-locke

Here's an S. castaneiceps gigantea (just made that name up in case noobs are looking). I put it with a pede I know is a female last night. I really think this big one is a female, that's why I tried it. The smaller one just turned around and they sparred a little with the terms but that was it. So, more evidence it's a female if you ask me. I don't want to try to mate it with a male right now, hoping she already has. That cactus is 16 1/2 inches high.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sorry Syiware!!! Name is joke! Name is joke!! The centipede is not 16.5 inches. THE CACTUS IS 16.5 inches, NOT centipede. Sorry about that. It's just a Scolopendra heros castaneiceps, no gigantea:) .

gunslinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So that beast is at what, 10 inches of glory.... thats a pretty sizeable beast right there. {D

syiware

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks for more explanation.
anyway, suddenly i was surprised. :eek:
you have a good sense! {D
see you!
-locke

Sorry Syiware!!! Name is joke! Name is joke!! The centipede is not 16.5 inches. THE CACTUS IS 16.5 inches, NOT centipede. Sorry about that. It's just a Scolopendra heros castaneiceps, no gigantea:) .

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hahaha, why the most people that habbit in this forum knows something about san pedro cactii ?:} . In this case the T. pachanoi is too young to be consumed. Whait at last 20 cm more.You will obtain better results. Better to use more sure drugs like psylocibin. Mezcaline effects are too long, and have two different stadium, the first one adrenergic one sometimes makes you sick. The second part is a euphorik sedation, similiar to morfin or heroin but with hallucinations and without the pleasure sensation.

With shorter and more strongly trip, try Salvia divinorum or DMT. Relatively more sure. 2-ci is also a nice drug, that combine anphetamines and halluginogenic efects.

Edesign, remember that spiritual purposes are only by the people that use drugs with this intention. Don't become ungry because the people whant to find only the engoying face of the drug. I prefer also the spiritual part of the bioquemistry,the biology and the ecology.

In other hand, galapoheros, ;P do you give anabolizants to your pedes?

Cheers
Carles