BIG question on my two P.trans!!!

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi guys, some time ago i posted a pic of my newly moulted 7th instar female P trans, ( so i know that s one female) and a pic of another which is going to moult, but wat hapen is that, now the other supposing female moulted to become a mature male at 7th instar and formthe previous post i heard males mature at 5th or 6th!!!! so wat is it now that i have a bigger male at 7th instar and my 7th instar female look like its got anothe rmoult to go!!! i know females do mature at 8th for p. trans to become ard 10-15 cm and my female is only 9cm+++...

heres the thread i post the other time ?

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=84416&highlight=p+trans

ok im pretty sure the male is a 7th instar cos i kept it from 2nd instar!

any advise????

Female at 7th instar growing too fat for an adult?>??

newly mouled Male and female size compare( sprry but the male is higher by half an inch or so ??

the newly mouled male

HELP ME OUT HERE!!! MY GUESS is that the female has one more moult???

RIGHT>>>?>?????????? hehehe

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
or did i got my records all screwed up? think iom gonna measure them again!

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alex mentioned on venomlist list that none of his P.transvaalicus ever matured at 7th instar, all at 6th instar but some of his females pushed all the way to 8th instar so it maybe possible that males can mature at 7th instar.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
bad thing is that i wont be home till next week to measure them :( &*%**should have done it when i took a photo or put a ruler beside it or something!