Best Scorpion Husbandry Book?

Anna Marina

Arachnopeon
I recently found really good books for tarantula and centipede care. I was wondering what is the best book for scorpion care?

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
I recently found really good books for tarantula and centipede care. I was wondering what is the best book for scorpion care?
There is not alot of great scorpion husbandry books published but this one is one of the two best available currently:

This is the updated and expanded version featuring the Centruroides gracilis on the cover. It is out of print but can be found cheaply used. Do not buy the first print of this book featuring the Scorpio palmatus on the cover.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
There is not alot of great scorpion husbandry books published but this one is one of the two best available currently:

This is the updated and expanded version featuring the Centruroides gracilis on the cover. It is out of print but can be found cheaply used. Do not buy the first print of this book featuring the Scorpio palmatus on the cover.
I might get that some time just for something cool to have in my library. Some day when I have room for book shelves...

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Scorpions of the World by
Roland Stockman .

It's expensive, but I consider it to be one of the best.

Covers, scorpion anatomy, scorpion care, and lists just about every scorpion available when the book was published - 2010.

On the many species pages there is good description of each showing location, with good colour photos opposite.

£71.00 sterling in UK at the moment.